Manager - Transfer Pricing
- Chicago, IL
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a leading advisory, tax and assurance firm whose specialized professionals guide clients through an ever-changing business world, helping them win now and anticipate tomorrow. Headquartered in Chicago, Baker Tilly, and its affiliated entities, have operations in North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Baker Tilly is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 145 territories, with 34,700 professionals. The combined worldwide revenue of independent member firms is $3.6 billion. Visit bakertilly.com or join the conversation on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
It's an exciting time to join Baker Tilly!
As a member of the Transfer Pricing group at Baker Tilly, you will work on all aspects of intercompany pricing analyses between related parties, including tangible goods transactions, intercompany service transactions, intellectual property transfers and licenses, and tax authority interactions with respect to transfer pricing positions.
Baker Tilly Annual Report 2018
- Considerable knowledge and understanding of transfer pricing principals consistent with experience, including license and transfers of intellectual property, transfers of tangible goods and other financial transactions
- Considerable knowledge of BEPS action items related to transfer pricing
- Considerable knowledge of managing functional analyses interviews to identify and assess clients' cross-border intercompany transactions
- Working knowledge of performing market studies and industry research
- Working knowledge of GILTI, BEAT, and FDII preferred
- Basic knowledge of international tax principals preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics or Finance. PhD, MST, JD or other applicable advanced degree preferred
- Experience in managing master file documentation projects
- Experience with intangible property valuations and cross border transfer of intangibles
- Experience creating and working with complex financial models, drafting detailed functional analysis, and drafting concise and accurate technical writings
- The ability to self-manage projects and to prioritize tasks independently of direct supervision
- Experience managing project economics including budgeting and billing
Back to top