Intermediate Administrative Assistant
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a leading advisory, tax and assurance firm whose specialized professionals guide clients through an ever-changing business world, helping them win now and anticipate tomorrow. Headquartered in Chicago, Baker Tilly, and its affiliated entities, have operations in North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Baker Tilly is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 145 territories, with 34,700 professionals. The combined worldwide revenue of independent member firms is $3.6 billion. Visit bakertilly.com or join the conversation on LinkedIn , Facebook and Twitter .
It's an exciting time to join Baker Tilly!
Baker Tilly Annual Report 2018
As an Administrative Assistant, you will provide organizational support to Partners and their staff. In addition to stretching your skills as an administrative professional, you will have the opportunity to help manage a variety of administrative functions which will include:
- Pro-actively managing, scheduling, and prioritizing Partner and staff workflows/task items. This may include maintaining individual and/or team calendars and coordinating travel logistics as necessary.
- Assisting with the planning and execution of meetings, events, teleconferences, and webinars.
- Attending meetings and transcribing meeting minutes.
- Editing and formatting of client correspondence and engagement letters.
- Creating and maintaining various financial reports, budgets, and records.
- Creating memos, letters, charts, graphs, business plans, and presentations.
- Assisting with additional office functions such as filing, faxing, scanning, client database management, and opening/distributing mail, as needed.
- A high school diploma or equivalent. Associate degree, preferred.
- Three (3) years of prior administrative support experience required. Previous administrative experience supporting multiple individuals in a professional environment, or previous experience in an accounting firm, highly desired
- Word processing experience, required.
- Demonstrated level of technical proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite Skills (Outlook, Word and Excel) at the advanced level.
- Ability to provide exceptional client service and exhibit a sense of urgency, commitment to quality, and the timely completion of duties.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and with all levels.
- Excellent written/verbal communications and collaboration skills.
- Professional demeanor and ability to handle matters confidentially.
- The ability to work overtime and occasional weekends as needed.
Back to top