HR Sales and Recruiting Intern
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a nationally recognized, full-service accounting and advisory firm whose specialized professionals connect with clients and their businesses through refreshing candor and clear industry insight. With approximately 2,700 employees across the United States, Baker Tilly is ranked as one of the 15 largest accounting and advisory firms in the country. Headquartered in Chicago, Baker Tilly is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 147 territories, with over 33,000 professionals. The combined worldwide revenue of independent member firms is $3.4 billion.
It’s an exciting time to join Baker Tilly!
Our Madison, WI office has an opening for a HR Sales and Recruiting Intern to join the Baker Tilly Search & Staffing team on a part-time basis during the Fall semester. You will work with a select group of professionals in an entrepreneurial environment to provide top financial recruiting talent support on both a permanent and temporary basis.
- Source & match potential candidates to positions using internet research tools
- Reach out to potential candidates via phone to discuss opportunities
- Coordinate interviews
- Handle telephone calls and respond to inquiries
- Maintain and update data in the firm’s recruitment database
- Assist with reference checks, drug screens, and other background checks
- Properly document interviews, reference checks and other information according to quality control guidelines
- Post positions on job boards and LinkedIn as requested
- A high school diploma. A Bachelor’s degree student with a 3.0+ GPA is preferred.
- Availability to work on a part-time basis at least 15 hours weekly during the Fall 2018 semester
- Ability to provide exceptional client service and exhibit a sense of urgency, commitment to quality, and timely completion of duties
- Ability to develop rapport over the phone with potential candidates
- Demonstrated level of technical proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Keen sense of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to follow directions/procedures required
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
- Excellent written communication, verbal communication, and collaboration skills
- Professional demeanor and ability to handle matters confidentially
Back to top