Global Forensics and Litigation Services Manager (Valuation) - Dallas/Fort Worth
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a leading advisory, tax and assurance firm whose specialized professionals guide clients through an ever-changing business world, helping them win now and anticipate tomorrow. Headquartered in Chicago, Baker Tilly, and its affiliated entities, have operations in North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Baker Tilly is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 145 territories, with 34,700 professionals. The combined worldwide revenue of independent member firms is $3.6 billion. Visit bakertilly.com or join the conversation on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
It’s an exciting time to join Baker Tilly!
- Perform valuation analysis on a wide range of public and private entities within various industries using accepted and relevant approaches and theory
- Design and work with financial models for discounted cash flow, market multiple, market transaction and option pricing analyses
- Assist in preparing and presenting the results of our analysis in a clear and concise manner
- Perform in-depth client, industry, market and competitor research
- Complete most engagements with a minimum amount of supervision. May direct staff, instructing them in work to be performed, reviewing their completed work and directing any necessary revisions or actions
- Participate in Firm business development efforts, including the development of presentations, proposals and qualifications packages
- Represents Firm at business and community functions in order to maintain current, acquire new and expand existing client relationships
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or a related field
- A minimum of 6 years professional experience in a similar role
- Ability to apply accounting, auditing, and/or valuation theory and procedures to analyze financial information
- Ability to prepare summaries of information
- CFA, ASA, CPA/ABV, CVA or other certifications highly desired or advancement towards certification(s)
- Will look at candidates with a varied amount of work experience if relevant to the job responsibilities or a combination of industry/professional service blend
- Attention to detail, ability to manage time and workflow & focus on quality work
- Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving, organizational, interpersonal, communication skills and solid Microsoft Suite skills required
- Flexibility to work beyond core business hours
Meet Some of Baker Tilly's Employees
Monica D.Partner, Risk, Internal Audit, & Cybersecurity Practice
Monica works to assist clients whose businesses face operational, financial, technological, reputational, or compliance-related challenges, and she spends her time equipping and supporting her team members to successfully meet those challenges.
Back to top