Are you a motivated individual who enjoys networking and building your professional connections?
Do you seek a career which allows you the opportunity to control your own financial destiny - what you put into your career has a direct correlation to what you get out of it?
If yes, consider joining us as a Financial Recruiter! Baker Tilly Search and Staffing focuses on finance and accounting direct hire placement and staffing, it is our specialty. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Baker Tilly US, LLP, we offer our team members the opportunity to grow professional networks through our connection to a successful professional services firm. Our client-focused culture fosters professional development, encourages work-life balance and will allow you the opportunity to work alongside and learn from a team of highly motivated professionals who are passionate about the work we do and the clients we serve.
You will enjoy this role if:
- You are a natural networker with tenacity and strong sales skills who loves putting the pieces together to solve your client's needs
- You thrive in a high-energy environment where you can work as part of a collaborative team and support the success of others
- You crave variety and are competitive by nature, you have an intrinsic ability to set and achieve goals
- You feel valued when you are provided the resources and support to continually sharpen your technical skills and build your career now, for tomorrow
As a Financial Recruiter on the Search & Staffing team, you will be given the opportunity to stretch yourself professionally and develop the skills to be a successful recruitment professional. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Recruitment and Relationship Building
- Source active and passive candidates through creative search methods such as prospecting, cold calling, and other referral strategies
- Develop and implement targeted search strategies to identify top talent in the accounting and finance space with the backgrounds necessary to assist our clients
- Prepare recruitment advertising and job postings that utilize creative marketing techniques to attract top talent
- Interview and maintain communication with candidates throughout placement process
- Present and market candidates to clients
- Manage candidate relationships with strong emphasis on building long-term relationships
- Perform reference checks and background checks for clients
- Learn and grow from on the job coaching and mentoring along with participating in firm wide learning and development programs
- Utilize your entrepreneurial skills to network and build strong relationships internally and externally with clients
- Client Services
- Collaborate with clients to effectively understand and define hiring needs
- Develop and maintain expertise in hiring trends in the marketplace and industry
- Assist with placement and onboarding activities for clients
- Maintain strong communication and relationships with clients in order to provide excellent client service
- Generate new client leads through prospecting, cold calling, and other creative referral strategies
- Build Our Brand
- Deliver excellent client and candidate recruitment services
- Participate in professional and community organizations to build a strong professional network
- Live the firm's values of integrity, passion, stewardship, and collaboration
- Enjoy friendships, social activities and team outings that encourage a work-life balance
Successful candidates will have:
- A bachelor's degree in an accounting, business or communications desired
- A minimum of two (2) years professional experience required, preferred areas to include professional services, financial services, sales, human resources or customer service
- Business experience in accounting highly preferred
- Well-developed written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong time-management skills and the ability to effectively prioritize work
Baker Tilly US, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a leading advisory, tax and assurance firm, providing clients a genuine coast-to-coast and global advantage with critical mass and top-notch talent in major regions of the U.S. and in many of the world's leading financial centers - New York, London, San Francisco, Los Angeles and Chicago. Baker Tilly is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 148 territories, with 36,000 professionals and a combined worldwide revenue of $4.0 billion.
Many of Baker Tilly's roles have the opportunity to work remotely. Please discuss with your talent acquisition professional to understand the requirements for an opportunity you are exploring.
Baker Tilly is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable federal, state or local law.
Back to top