Our Search & Staffing team at Baker Tilly is looking for a Financial Recruiter to join the team in Madison, WI. In this role, you will recruit candidates to fill external finance, accounting, and tax positions across various organizations. If you seek a career that ties your earning potential to how hard you work with your education, and a passion for making connections and changing lives, a career in recruiting may be for you!
As a Financial Recruiter with Baker Tilly Search & Staffing, you will receive extensive training, great incentives, and above all, a fantastic group of motivated professionals to work with. Baker Tilly Search & Staffing, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP. We offer the opportunity to be connected to a successful professional services firm, combined with the chance to control your own financial destiny. Our culture encourages exceptional client service and a client-focused approach. We nurture a team environment, where each member supports the others success. We take the time to celebrate successes and encourage a high energy work environment.
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a nationally recognized, full-service accounting and advisory firm whose specialized professionals connect with clients and their businesses through refreshing candor and clear industry insight. With approximately 2,700 employees across the United States, Baker Tilly is ranked as one of the 15 largest accounting and advisory firms in the country. Headquartered in Chicago, Baker Tilly is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 147 territories, with over 33,000 professionals. The combined worldwide revenue of independent member firms is $3.4 billion.
- Locate and identify finance and accounting professionals, develop and implement a targeted search strategy to identify active and source passive candidates.
- Execute sales calls to obtain new business and identify placement needs.
- Collaborate with clients to effectively define staffing and hiring needs.
- Market candidates to clients to fill a potential need, sell the client on the strengths of the candidate presented.
- Prepare recruitment advertising & postings that utilize the latest recruitment marketing concepts including search engine optimization.
- Manage candidate relationships with a strong emphasis on building long-term relationships.
- Interview applicants and perform reference checks.
- Preparing written and verbal candidate presentation documents.
- Bachelors degree with a minimum of two (2) years of business experience preferably in accounting, sales, or recruiting.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 required or client serving experience in public accounting.
- Accounting degree and experience in a public accounting firm preferred.
- Experience utilizing an applicant tracking system or a sales management database a plus.
- Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving, organizational, interpersonal, project management, communication skills and solid computer skills required.
- Ability to provide exceptional client service, demonstrate commitment to continuous learning, display appropriate ethical knowledge and commitment and exhibit a sense of urgency and commitment to quality and the timely completion of duties.
Back to top