Finance Specialist - Accounts Receivable
- Receipt application from 10+ bank accounts to multiple entities
- Research and correct receipt application or client A/R account discrepancies
- Client refund approval and tracking
- A/R Helpdesk - Assist client services teams with necessary research and investigation to resolve customer payment discrepancies
- Other duties as assigned
- Associate degree with 1 or more years of prior accounting support or customer service experience required. Extensive experience may be considered in lieu of degree
- Customer service and cash application experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in a professional environment
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to do work in multiple systems
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Baker Tilly US, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a leading advisory, tax and assurance firm, providing clients a genuine coast-to-coast and global advantage with critical mass and top-notch talent in major regions of the U.S. and in many of the world's leading financial centers - New York, London, San Francisco, Los Angeles and Chicago. Baker Tilly is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 148 territories, with 36,000 professionals and a combined worldwide revenue of $4.0 billion.
Many of Baker Tilly's roles have the opportunity to work remotely. Please discuss with your talent acquisition professional to understand the requirements for an opportunity you are exploring.
Baker Tilly is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable federal, state or local law.
Back to top