Finance & Accounting Recruiter
Do you have an outgoing, motivated, and determined personality? Are you a competitive team player? Do you enjoy building and developing relationships? If so, this could be the role for you! Baker Tilly Search & Staffing is looking for a Financial Recruiter to join our (location) office! You will work and learn alongside a fantastic group of motivated sales professionals who are passionate about the work they do and the people they serve.
As part of a successful professional services firm, we offer a culture that encourages exceptional client service and a client and candidate focused approach. We nurture a team environment, where each member supports and encourages the others success.
Top Reasons to Consider a Career in Recruitment and Staffing:
- You want control over your financial destiny. You excel at your work, and you deem success by reaching your goals – goals that can then translate into financial rewards from the amount of effort you put in.
- You are a “people person”. You are strong at developing relationships and have a history of building long lasting connections.
- You love multi-tasking and working in a high energy work environment.
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a leading advisory, tax and assurance firm whose specialized professionals guide clients through an ever-changing business world, helping them win now and anticipate tomorrow. Headquartered in Chicago, Baker Tilly, and its affiliated entities, have operations in North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Baker Tilly is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 147 territories, with 33,600 professionals. The combined worldwide revenue of independent member firms is $3.4 billion. Visit bakertilly.com or join the conversation on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
It’s an exciting time to join Baker Tilly!
- Source active and passive candidates through creative search methods like prospecting, cold calling, and other referral strategies
- Develop and implement targeted search strategies to identify top talent in the accounting and finance space with the backgrounds necessary to assist our clients
- Interview and maintain communication with candidates throughout placement process
- Manage candidate relationships with strong emphasis on building long-term relationships
- Perform reference checks and background checks for clients
- Collaborate with clients to effectively understand and define hiring needs
- Develop and maintain expertise in hiring trends in the marketplace and industry
- Assist with placement and onboarding activities for clients
- Maintain strong communication and relationships with clients in order to provide excellent client service
- Generate new client leads through prospecting, cold calling, and other creative referral strategies
Building Our Brand
- Deliver excellent client and candidate recruitment services
- Participate in professional and community organizations to build a strong professional network
- Live the firm’s values of integrity, passion, stewardship, and collaboration
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business or communications related field required, experience in lieu of degree will be considered
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 required
- Two (2) years of business experience preferably in accounting, sales or recruiting preferred
Back to top