Finance & Accounting Recruiter
Accountants and CPA’s: Have you ever questioned if you were in the right career? Do you have an outgoing, motivated, and determined personality? If your answer is yes, you could be who we are looking for! Our Search and Staffing team here at Baker Tilly is looking for a Financial Recruiter to join the Milwaukee team, recruiting candidates to fill external finance, accounting, and tax positions across various companies. If you seek a career that ties your earning potential to how hard you work with your education and a passion for making connections and changing lives, a career in recruiting may be for you.
As a Financial Recruiter with Baker Tilly Search & Staffing, you will receive extensive training, great incentives, and above all, a fantastic group of motivated professionals to work with.
Join a team of accountants no longer practicing accounting and loving what they do.
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a nationally recognized, full-service accounting and advisory firm whose specialized professionals connect with clients and their businesses through refreshing candor and clear industry insight. With approximately 2,700 employees across the United States, Baker Tilly is ranked as one of the 15 largest accounting and advisory firms in the country. Headquartered in Chicago, Baker Tilly is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 147 territories, with over 33,000 professionals. The combined worldwide revenue of independent member firms is $3.4 billion.
- Locate and identify finance and accounting professionals
- Develop and implement a targeted search strategy to identify active and source passive candidates
- Interview applicants and perform reference checks
- Collaborate with clients to effectively define staffing & hiring needs
- Manage candidate relationships with a strong emphasis on building long-term relationships
- Execute sales calls to obtain new business and identify placement needs
- Actively participate in professional and community organizations
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, experience in lieu of degree will be considered
- Minimum of two (2) years of business experience preferably in accounting, sales, or recruiting
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 required or client serving experience in public accounting.
- Accounting degree and experience in a public accounting firm preferred
- Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving, organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Ability to provide exceptional client service, demonstrate commitment to continuous learning, display appropriate ethical knowledge and commitment and exhibit a sense of urgency in responding to clients and candidates
Back to top