Fall 2021 Consultant- Government Contracting Advisory Services
- Tysons Corner, VA
As a Consultant in the Government Contractor Advisory Services (GCAS) practice you will have the opportunity to:
- Work directly with Government contractor clients analyzing various cost accounting and pricing compliance-related issues
- Engage with clients ranging from major Government contractors to start-up privately help businesses to primarily commercial publicly traded multi-national corporations
- Develop tailored solutions to enhance client compliance and minimize exposure by leveraging your strengths through qualitative and/or quantitative contributions to client engagements
- Gain immediate access to and learn from Government and industry experts, and Baker Tilly Partners, Directors and Senior Managers through integrated work teams, networking activities, formal training and an open work environment
- Participate in our year-long valued business advisor training program designed to give you the tools needed to immediately contribute to client engagements and personal development
Successful candidates will meet the following requirements:
- Be enrolled as a full-time student during the 2019/2020 school year in Accounting, Finance or related program
- Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving, organizational, interpersonal, communication skills and solid Microsoft Suite skills required
- Ability to provide exceptional client service, demonstrate commitment to continuous learning, display appropriate ethical knowledge and commitment and exhibit a sense of urgency and commitment to quality and the timely completion of duties
- The ability to work effectively in a team environment with all levels of client personnel in various industries
- Excellent written/verbal communications and collaboration skills
- Flexibility to travel to client site as needed
- Availability to begin full time employment in 2021
- Outstanding academic performance
- Relevant internship, work experience and/or involvement with a professional organization
- Be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship as a full-time employee
Baker Tilly US, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a leading advisory, tax and assurance firm whose specialized professionals guide clients through an ever-changing business world, helping them win now and anticipate tomorrow. Headquartered in Chicago, Baker Tilly, and its affiliated entities, have operations in North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Baker Tilly is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 146 territories, with 36,000 professionals. The combined worldwide revenue of independent member firms is $3.9 billion. Visit bakertilly.com or join the conversation on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
It's an exciting time to join Baker Tilly!
Learn more about us today!
Baker Tilly is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable federal, state or local law.
Back to top