Experienced Tax Associate
- Philadelphia, PA
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a leading advisory, tax and assurance firm whose specialized professionals guide clients through an ever-changing business world, helping them win now and anticipate tomorrow. Headquartered in Chicago, Baker Tilly, and its affiliated entities, have operations in North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Baker Tilly is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 145 territories, with 34,700 professionals. The combined worldwide revenue of independent member firms is $3.6 billion. Visit bakertilly.com or join the conversation on LinkedIn , Facebook and Twitter .
It's an exciting time to join Baker Tilly!
Baker Tilly Annual Report 2018
- Provide timely and high-quality services and work.
- Prepare various individual & business tax returns including partnerships, pass through entities, S-corps, & C-corps
- Research, & write complex tax planning strategies and services..
- Monitor and adhere to engagement time budget.
- Maintain active communication to manage expectations and ensure client satisfaction.
- Respect the confidential and independent nature of the client relationships.
- Address and resolve client issues.
- Maintain and expand knowledge base in area of expertise.
- Comply with continuing education requirements; participate in professional organizations, independent study, etc.
- Participate in special projects.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field required.
- CPA or advanced degree/certification highly preferred
- 1 (one) or more years of prior experience in tax planning & return preparation with Partnerships, S-Corporations, C-Corporations, other flow through entities and high net-worth clients.
- Demonstrated analytical, organization, interpersonal, project management, & communication skills
- Proficient skills in tax preparation software and Microsoft Office Suite skills required.
- Ability to provide exceptional client service, demonstrate commitment to continuous learning in order to stay current regarding applicable strategies, see the "big picture" as well as the details, display appropriate ethical knowledge and commitment, and exhibit a sense of urgency and commitment to quality and the timely completion of projects.
Back to top