Executive Search Director
- Richmond, VA
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a leading advisory, tax and assurance firm whose specialized professionals guide clients through an ever-changing business world, helping them win now and anticipate tomorrow. Headquartered in Chicago, Baker Tilly, and its affiliated entities, have operations in North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Baker Tilly is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 145 territories, with 34,700 professionals. The combined worldwide revenue of independent member firms is $3.6 billion. Visit bakertilly.com or join the conversation on LinkedIn , Facebook and Twitter .
It's an exciting time to join Baker Tilly!
This role performs complex professional work performing executive recruitment activities for local government clients, and related work as apparent or assigned. Work is performed under the general direction of the Group Director, Executive Search. Oversight is exercised over the Recruiting Coordinators and Administrative Assistants within the Executive Search department .
Baker Tilly Annual Report 2018
Baker Tilly is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable federal, state or local law.
Perform complex professional work in the position needs and expectations for public sector clients, including:
- Meet with local and national public-sector clients and prospects
- Analyze existing client needs and advises on recruitment strategy
- Collaborate with client to establish goals for project deliverables
- Prepares and presents work plans for clients
- Provide responsive customer service
Executes client recruitment strategy
- Prepare and present proposals, identifying and recruiting candidates using a variety of channels
- Review submitted candidate materials and respond to questions from potential candidates; delegate or interview prospective candidates
- Negotiate and finalize contracts; approve client invoices
Develop, administer, and review candidate assessment exercises
- Conduct community surveys
- Facilitates and assists client assessment of top candidates
- Advise clients on selecting and developing an employment offer
Supervise and mentor Recruiting Coordinators and others; supervise Administrative Assistants as needed
- Bachelor's degree with coursework in human resources, public administration, business administration, or related field
- 10+ years' experience in public sector management, human resources, and/or recruiting
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills; ability to develop and interpret program guidelines and tools to clients
- Ability to address clients and the public and present information in a clear and organized manner; ability to prepare concise surveys and assessments
- Ability to plan and manage project and client work; ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with associates, clients, coworkers, and governmental agencies
- Demonstrated leadership and supervisory skill
Back to top