ERP Project Manager-Manufacturing
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a nationally recognized, full-service accounting and advisory firm whose specialized professionals connect with clients and their businesses through refreshing candor and clear industry insight. With approximately 2,700 employees across the United States, Baker Tilly is ranked as one of the 15 largest accounting and advisory firms in the country. Headquartered in Chicago, Baker Tilly is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 147 countries, with 30,000 professionals. The combined worldwide revenue of independent member firms is $3.2 billion.
Due to our continued growth, we are currently interviewing experienced ERP Implementation Project Managers to join our Midwest (Chicago, Milwaukee, Minneapolis or Detroit) offices,
Baker Tilly's Enterprise Transformation Solutions Team works across multiple facets of the client's business with their proven knowledge and capabilities in implementing ERP solutions. As a member of our team, you will apply your previous experience and work side by side with some of the industry's top talent. We encourage our consultants to take on a leadership role within our group and help build careers through our structured training. Due to our continued growth, we are currently interviewing experienced Manufacturing and Distribution Implementation Managers to join our Midwest Enterprise Solutions Consulting team to be based in Chicago, Milwaukee, Minneapolis or Detroit. Baker Tilly professionals on our Enterprise Solutions team provide management consulting services focused on business transformation projects for mid-market manufacturing and distribution clients.
As a member of our consulting team, you will play a key role in expanding our commercial market presence and provide business process, packaged software and technology consulting offerings to leading companies and organizations throughout the region and across the country. In addition, you will work with a select group of professionals in an entrepreneurial environment to provide Consulting services to include
- Business Process Reengineering
- Software Selection, Development, Customization and Implementation
- Diagnostic Review and Assessment
- Project and Program Management
- Change Management
- Enterprise Application Integration
- Reporting and Analytics
- Lead functional and solution design aligning business objectives with technology implementation
- Manage application development team members through the lifecycle of a project. Create and facilitate solution architecture designs and provide the overall management of the process.
- Manage forecasting, negotiating and tracking project costs/budgeting throughout the application development project lifecycle.
- Manage business transformation projects in various industries which include business process changes and technology implementation over the entire lifecycle of a project
- Act as the liaison among the executive committee members, stakeholders, and development team
- Identify project risks and communicate with appropriately with project stakeholders to avoid and mitigate potential issues
- Develop, manage, and be able to communicate long term road-maps which describe delivering large scale solutions via a series of projects.
- Manage third party vendor relationships to resource specific development needs
- Manage and execute test plan activities
- Create functional and conceptual technical deliverables as required
- A bachelor's degree in business, engineering, technology or similar degrees required
- Five+ years of experience as a Project Manager designing and implementing processes related to enterprise business systems.
- Experience with the following solutions are a plus- ERP packaged software such as Plex Online, NetSuite, Oracle, PeopleSoft, SAP, and JDE
- Manufacturing Industry experience required along with accounting end ERP experience.
- Manufacturing & Distribution process experience and knowledge
- Experience with project scoping, planning, requirements gathering, Lean Six Sigma and End to End Process experience desired
- Experience in utilizing defined and structured implementation processes and project management methodologies is required
- Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving, organizational, interpersonal, communication skills and time management skills strong Microsoft Office skills required
- Demonstrated leadership skills, leading clients thru successful implementations, previous employers thru profitable growth and peers thru thought leadership
- Ability to provide exceptional client service, demonstrate commitment to continuous learning, display appropriate ethical knowledge and commitment and exhibit a sense of urgency and commitment to quality and the timely completion of duties
- Former management consulting experience highly desired
- Desire to participate in non-client services as well, including thought-leadership development, marketing participating, speaking engagements, and practice development
- Must be able to travel and work non traditional hours as needed due to client engagements
Back to top