ERP Implementation Consultant - Manager
- Milwaukee, WI
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a leading advisory, tax and assurance firm whose specialized professionals guide clients through an ever-changing business world, helping them win now and anticipate tomorrow. Headquartered in Chicago, Baker Tilly, and its affiliated entities, have operations in North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Baker Tilly is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 145 territories, with 34,700 professionals. The combined worldwide revenue of independent member firms is $3.6 billion. Visit bakertilly.com or join the conversation on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
Baker Tilly's principles of integrity, passion and stewardship define us as an organization and an employer. With offices consistently earning 'best place to work' honors and as a top-ranked firm, Baker Tilly recognizes that our approach, strategy and culture are driven by our people. Their focus and commitment have been fundamental in getting us to where we are today and where we will go in the future. Based on the growth we are planning, Baker Tilly is actively recruiting bright, talented individuals who have a passion to succeed.
Due to the projected growth, we are currently interviewing Lead Analysts for future opportunities in our Milwaukee, WI & Chicago, IL office locations.
At Baker Tilly Consulting, you will find that our global brand and entrepreneurial environment will give you the support you need to apply your industry and technical experience to build your career across a wide range of services to meet our client's most important needs. As a member of our team, you will also contribute to some of the most important activities in our firm which include operating and growing the business, serving the client, developing the best people, and shaping our culture.
It's an exciting time to join Baker Tilly!
Baker Tilly Annual Report 2018
Baker Tilly is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable federal, state or local law.
- Lead functional and solution design aligning business objectives with technology implementation
- Manage team members through the lifecycle of a project. Create and facilitate solution architecture designs and provide the overall management of the process
- Manage forecasting, negotiating and tracking project costs/budgeting throughout the project lifecycle
- Manage business transformation projects in various industries which include business process changes and technology implementation over the entire lifecycle of a project
- Act as the liaison among the executive committee members, stakeholders, and development team
- Identify project risks and communicate with appropriately with project stakeholders to avoid and mitigate potential issues
- Develop, manage, and be able to communicate long-term road maps, which describe delivering large-scale solutions via a series of projects
- Manage third party vendor relationships to resource specific development needs
- Manage and execute test plan activities
- Create functional and conceptual technical deliverables as required
- A bachelor's degree in business, engineering, technology or similar degrees required
- Five+ years of experience as a Project Manager, designing and implementing processes related to enterprise business systems
- Experience with the following solutions are a plus- ERP packaged software such as Plex Online, NetSuite, Oracle, IFS and JDE
- Manufacturing Industry experience required
- Manufacturing & Distribution process experience and knowledge
Back to top