Cost Segregation Consultant
- Philadelphia, PA
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a leading advisory, tax and assurance firm whose specialized professionals guide clients through an ever-changing business world, helping them win now and anticipate tomorrow. Headquartered in Chicago, Baker Tilly, and its affiliated entities, have operations in North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Baker Tilly is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 145 territories, with 34,700 professionals. The combined worldwide revenue of independent member firms is $3.6 billion. Visit bakertilly.com or join the conversation on LinkedIn , Facebook and Twitter .
It's an exciting time to join Baker Tilly!
Baker Tilly is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable federal, state or local law.
- Prepare comprehensive fixed asset engagements including cost segregation, repairs and maintenance and depreciation studies
- Research and draft technical memoranda related to fixed asset matters
- Develop industry expertise to help the Fixed Asset Team deliver more proactive and targeted fixed asset strategies to clients and prospects
- Provide audit defense assistance for clients being audited by the IRS or state taxing authorities
- Develop data models to help automate the cost segregation calculation and documentation processes
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Accounting or related field required.
- 1+ years of work experience with cost segregation experience ideal
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically advanced knowledge of Excel and Access
- Strong analytical, problem solving, critical thinking and decision making skills
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Passion for finding creative and efficient solutions to analytical problems
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to travel to client locations and various Baker Tilly office locations
Back to top