- Milwaukee, WI
Baker Tilly has an incredible career opportunity for an Change Manager to join our growing Digital Team.
Baker Tilly professionals on our Enterprise Transformation Services team provide consulting services for Transformation/Change Management enabling companies to drive success into the next century. Our team combines deep functional, industry and technical experience, delivering a flexible engagement model to assist our clients in solving their toughest enterprise challenges.
You will enjoy this role if you:
- You are looking for your next challenge, crave variety where no day is the same and feel your skills and experience can be better utilized
- You are looking to be part of a fast growing, innovative practice where your hard work and creativity can help us continue to build, improve and advance
- You have a passion for leading change enabling an organization to meet objectives on time and on budget by increasing employee adoption and usage.
- You like to work with a variety of clients to help them share information between all components of the organization allowing then to work seamlessly with a complete picture of their organization.
- You are a team player with strong communication skills and desire to work collaboratively with others to meet client needs and enjoy working in the Manufacturing Industry.
- You do your best work when you are part of a talented, down-to-earth team that thrives in collaboration and truly enjoys working together.
- You feel valued when you are provided the resources and support to continually sharpen your technical skills and build your career now, for tomorrow.
What you will do:
- Manage and develop change management strategies and plans aligned to core change management methodology
- Integrate appropriate change management techniques into established plans
- Execute change management plan(s) and associated activities including stakeholder analysis and management, organizational readiness assessments, change impact analysis, communications and training
- Work as the overall advocate to various stakeholders relative to implications of the future state on strategy, people, process and technology
- Deploy change management techniques (e.g. communication, training, focus groups and many more techniques) to assist in the transition to the future state
- Work as the overall advocate to various stakeholders relative to implications of the future state on strategy, people, process and technology. Lead the identification of organizational change risks and, collaboratively with stakeholders, develop mitigation approaches
- Gather and analyze detailed information about the process design and the impact on the roles and the organizations affected. Understand the significance of changes to provide recommendations regarding expected organization impacts, and how to prepare the organization
- Manage the delivery of end-user training, communications and subsequent follow-up activities, including effectiveness assessment
- Generate and maintain advocacy at the executive level of the respective organizations and stakeholder buy-in for the implementation project
- Support the impacted businesses with information and detailed frameworks, where appropriate, to ensure that they can conduct the necessary activities to minimize organizational risks
- Measure effectiveness of change management plans and make adjustments where necessary
- Utilize your entrepreneurial skills to network and build strong relationships internally and externally with clients and the community
- Invest in your professional development individually and through participation in firm wide learning and development programs
- Support the growth and development of team members and clients through the Baker Tilly Care and Teach philosophy, helping associates meet their professional goals
- Enjoy friendships, social activities and team outings that encourage a work-life balance
Successful candidates will have:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, business, finance, engineering, computer science, management information systems, or related field.
- Minimum of one (1) year of related experience; previous related industry and consulting experience highly preferred
- Demonstrate management, analytical, organization, interpersonal, project management, communication skills, and highly developed Microsoft Suite skills (Word, Excel) required.
- Ability to collaborate well with others, provide exceptional client service, demonstrate commitment to continuous learning in order to stay current regarding applicable strategies, see the \"big picture\" as well as the details, display appropriate ethical knowledge and commitment, and exhibit a sense of urgency and commitment to quality and the timely completion of projects.
- Project experience with full lifecycle application development (e.g. requirements gathering, use case development, system analysis and design, integration, testing, deployment).
- Flexibility to travel to client site as needed and work outside of normal business hours due to client demands.
Baker Tilly US, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a leading advisory, tax and assurance firm, providing clients a genuine coast-to-coast and global advantage with critical mass and top-notch talent in major regions of the U.S. and in many of the world's leading financial centers - New York, London, San Francisco, Los Angeles and Chicago. Baker Tilly is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 148 territories, with 36,000 professionals and a combined worldwide revenue of $4.0 billion.
Many of Baker Tilly's roles have the opportunity to work remotely. Please discuss with your talent acquisition professional to understand the requirements for an opportunity you are exploring.
Baker Tilly is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable federal, state or local law.
Back to top