Business Information Systems Senior Consultant with Deltek Costpoint Experience
- Work directly with clients analyzing client issues and developing solutions.
- Review work, train and coach staff consultants.
- Assist with strengthening existing client relationships and develop new business opportunities by participating in sales meetings and working on proposals.
- Interact directly with Partners and leadership on client and engagement management.
Successful candidates will have:
- BA/BS in Accounting, Finance, Accounting Information Systems, Management/Computer Information Systems, Industrial Engineering, or related program
- Two (2) to Five (5) years experience in delivering financial and management consulting services; Deltek Costpoint ERP Systems Implementation experience is a plus. Must have experience with Commercial clients of a combination of Commercial and Federal Clients.
- Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving, organizational, interpersonal, communication skills and solid Microsoft Suite skills required.
- Ability to provide exceptional client service, demonstrate commitment to continuous learning, display appropriate ethical knowledge and commitment and exhibit a sense of urgency and commitment to quality and the timely completion of duties.
- The ability to work effectively in a team environment with all levels of client personnel in various industries.
- Excellent written/verbal communications and collaboration skills.
- Strong project management and facilitation skills.
- CPA or PMP certification preferred
- Flexibility to travel to client site as needed
Baker Tilly US, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a leading advisory, tax and assurance firm, providing clients a genuine coast-to-coast and global advantage with critical mass and top-notch talent in major regions of the U.S. and in many of the world's leading financial centers - New York, London, San Francisco, Los Angeles and Chicago. Baker Tilly is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 148 territories, with 36,000 professionals and a combined worldwide revenue of $4.0 billion.
Many of Baker Tilly's roles have the opportunity to work remotely. Please discuss with your talent acquisition professional to understand the requirements for an opportunity you are exploring.
Baker Tilly is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable federal, state or local law.
Back to top