Business Information Systems Senior Consultant with Deltek Costpoint Experience
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a nationally recognized, full-service accounting and advisory firm whose specialized professionals connect with clients and their businesses through refreshing candor and clear industry insight. With approximately 2,700 employees across the United States, Baker Tilly is ranked as one of the 15 largest accounting and advisory firms in the country. Headquartered in Chicago, Baker Tilly is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 147 territories, with over 33,000 professionals. The combined worldwide revenue of independent member firms is $3.4 billion.
It’s an exciting time to join Baker Tilly!
We are seeking a Business Information Systems Senior Consultant to join our Tysons, VA office location. In this role you will provide technical expertise to clients in evaluating and recommending business system solutions to include assessing, selecting, implementing and integrating software applications.
Specifically, our services include:
- ERP System Implementations
- Business System Integration
- Managing IT Business Risk and Compliance
- Business Process Improvement
- Work directly with clients analyzing client issues and developing solutions.
- Review work, train and coach staff consultants.
- Assist with strengthening existing client relationships and develop new business opportunities by participating in sales meetings and working on proposals.
- Interact directly with Partners and leadership on client and engagement management.
Successful candidates will have:
- BA/BS in Accounting, Finance, Accounting Information Systems, Management/Computer Information Systems, Industrial Engineering, or related program
- Two (2) to Five (5) years experience in delivering financial and management consulting services; Deltek Costpoint ERP Systems Implementation experience is a plus. Must have experience with Commercial clients of a combination of Commercial and Federal Clients.
- Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving, organizational, interpersonal, communication skills and solid Microsoft Suite skills required.
- Ability to provide exceptional client service, demonstrate commitment to continuous learning, display appropriate ethical knowledge and commitment and exhibit a sense of urgency and commitment to quality and the timely completion of duties.
- The ability to work effectively in a team environment with all levels of client personnel in various industries.
- Excellent written/verbal communications and collaboration skills.
- Strong project management and facilitation skills.
- CPA or PMP certification preferred
- Flexibility to travel to client site as needed
Meet Some of Baker Tilly's Employees
Partner, Risk, Internal Audit, & Cybersecurity Practice
Monica works to assist clients whose businesses face operational, financial, technological, reputational, or compliance-related challenges, and she spends her time equipping and supporting her team members to successfully meet those challenges.
Back to top