Business Information Systems Senior Consultant
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a nationally recognized, full-service accounting and advisory firm whose specialized professionals connect with clients and their businesses through refreshing candor and clear industry insight. With approximately 2,700 employees across the United States, Baker Tilly is ranked as one of the 15 largest accounting and advisory firms in the country. Headquartered in Chicago, Baker Tilly is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 147 territories, with over 33,000 professionals. The combined worldwide revenue of independent member firms is $3.4 billion.
It’s an exciting time to join Baker Tilly!
Due to the continued growth of our Consulting Practice, we are currently seeking a Senior Consultant to join our Business Information Systems Practice in Tysons, VA office location. As a part of Baker Tilly, you will find that our global brand and entrepreneurial environment will give you the support you need to apply your industry and technical experience to build your career across a wide range of services to meet our client’s important needs. As a member of our team, you will also contribute to some of the most important activities in our firm which include operating and growing the business, serving the client, developing the best people, and shaping our culture.
Baker Tilly professionals in our Business Information Systems practice provide experienced system design and implementation, business process re-engineering, user acceptance facilitation, data conversion, go-live support, system integration, 3rd party software integration, training and overall project management services. The goal of our skilled team is to help our clients align their business system technology with their organization’s overall business strategy.
As a member of our leadership team, you will help lead the firm’s efforts in expanding our commercial market presence and provide business process, packaged software and technology consulting offerings to leading companies and organizations throughout the region and across the country. In addition, you will work with a select group of professionals in an entrepreneurial environment to provide Consulting services to include:
- Software Selection, Development, Customization and Implementation
- Diagnostic Review and Assessment
- Enterprise Application Integration
- Business Process Re-engineering
- Reporting and Analytics
This is a tremendous opportunity for an individual to join a growing Practice! We are seeking a candidate who has been involved with implementations of financial systems applications!
Demonstrate significant knowledge of Financial System Applications including:
- Understand functionality and methodology that support successful software projects.
- Employ technical and functional skills around the evaluation and implementation of accounting and reporting software solutions.
- Facilitate client research and gather requirements.
- Define current and future processes and business requirements.
- Provide support during testing, training, and implementation of applications.
- Incorporation of change management into project execution approaches.
- Management of project risk.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Accounting Information Systems, Finance, Management/Computer Information Systems, or related program.
- Three (3) or more years of related experience in delivering financial and management consulting services, including design and implementation of ERP Financial Systems
- Costpoint experience highly desired.
- Experience leading business process transformation initiatives and organizational change management in connection with accounting system implementations.
- Excellent Project Management skills with proven success leading projects.
- Demonstrated leadership, analytical, organization, interpersonal, project management, communication skills, and highly developed Microsoft Suite skills required.
- CPA/and or PMP certification(s) highly desired.
- Flexibility to travel to client site as needed and work outside of normal business hours due to client demands.
Back to top