Business Information Systems Senior Consultant
- Tysons Corner, VA
Baker Tilly US, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a leading advisory, tax and assurance firm whose specialized professionals guide clients through an ever-changing business world, helping them win now and anticipate tomorrow. Headquartered in Chicago, Baker Tilly, and its affiliated entities, have operations in North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Baker Tilly is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 146 territories, with 36,000 professionals. The combined worldwide revenue of independent member firms is $3.9 billion. Visit bakertilly.com or join the conversation on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
It's an exciting time to join Baker Tilly!
Due to the continued growth of our Consulting Practice, we are currently seeking a Senior Consultant to join our Business Information Systems Practice. As a part of Baker Tilly, you will find that our global brand and entrepreneurial environment will give you the support you need to apply your industry and technical experience to build your career across a wide range of services to meet our client's important needs. As a member of our team, you will also contribute to some of the most important activities in our firm which include operating and growing the business, serving the client, developing the best people, and shaping our culture.
Baker Tilly professionals in our Business Information Systems practice provide experienced system design and implementation, business process re-engineering, user acceptance facilitation, data conversion, go-live support, system integration, 3 rd party software integration, training and overall project management services. The goal of our skilled team is to help our clients align their business system technology with their organization's overall business strategy.
As a member of our leadership team, you will help lead the firm's efforts in expanding our commercial market presence and provide business process, packaged software and technology consulting offerings to leading companies and organizations throughout the region and across the country. In addition, you will work with a select group of professionals in an entrepreneurial environment to provide Consulting services to include:
- Software Selection, Development, Customization and Implementation
- Diagnostic Review and Assessment
- Enterprise Application Integration
- Business Process Re-engineering
- Reporting and Analytics
This is a tremendous opportunity for an individual to join a growing Practice! We are seeking a candidate who has been involved with implementations of financial systems applications!
Baker Tilly Annual Report 2018
Baker Tilly is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable federal, state or local law.
As we continue to navigate the impact of COVID-19, you may encounter a longer job application, interview experience and/or a deferred offer of employment for this position.
Demonstrate significant knowledge of Financial System Applications including:
- Understand functionality and methodology that support successful software projects.
- Employ technical and functional skills around the evaluation and implementation of accounting and reporting software solutions.
- Facilitate client research and gather requirements.
- Define current and future processes and business requirements.
- Provide support during testing, training, and implementation of applications.
- Incorporation of change management into project execution approaches.
- Management of project risk.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Accounting Information Systems, Finance, Management/Computer Information Systems, or related program.
- Three (3) or more years of related experience in delivering financial and management consulting services, including design and implementation of ERP Financial Systems
- Costpoint experience highly desired.
Experience leading business process transformation initiatives and organizational change management in connection with accounting system implementations.
- Excellent Project Management skills with proven success leading projects.
- Demonstrated leadership, analytical, organization, interpersonal, project management, communication skills, and highly developed Microsoft Suite skills required.
- CPA/and or PMP certification(s) highly desired.
- Flexibility to travel to client site as needed and work outside of normal business hours due to client demands.
Back to top