Business Information Systems Manager with Deltek Costpoint Experience
- Tysons Corner, VA
Baker Tilly US, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a leading advisory, tax and assurance firm whose specialized professionals guide clients through an ever-changing business world, helping them win now and anticipate tomorrow. Headquartered in Chicago, Baker Tilly, and its affiliated entities, have operations in North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Baker Tilly is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 146 territories, with 36,000 professionals. The combined worldwide revenue of independent member firms is $3.9 billion. Visit bakertilly.com or join the conversation on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
It's an exciting time to join Baker Tilly!
Due to the continued growth of our Consulting practice, we are currently recruiting for a Business Information Systems Manager to join our team. As a part of Baker Tilly Consulting, you will find that our global brand and entrepreneurial environment will give you the support you need to apply your industry and technical experience to build your career across a wide range of services to meet our client's most important needs. As a member of our team, you will also contribute to some of the most important activities in our firm which include operating and growing the business, serving the client, developing the best people, and shaping our culture.
As a member of our Consulting Practice, you will help lead the firm's efforts in expanding our presence in the commercial market, with a particular focus on the Government Contracting industry. Specifically you will work with a select group of professionals aligned in an entrepreneurial environment to provide the following services:
- ERP System Implementations
- Business System Integration
- Managing IT Business Risk and Compliance
- Business Process Improvement
Baker Tilly Annual Report 2018
Baker Tilly is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable federal, state or local law.
- Assume responsibility for all project phases and work directly with clients in accomplishing project objectives.
- Demonstrate significant expertise with SDLC for a project/program management office to support technical project managers.
- Employ technical and functional skills around the evaluation and implementation of packaged software solutions.
- Develop and execute methodologies and solutions specific to the government contracting industry.
- Assist in identification of new business opportunities. Such activities include development of new methodologies and tools, participation in proposal opportunities, market research, and other internal initiatives when possible.
- Deliver exceptional client service in all client interactions and projects.
- Communicate effectively, both internally and to clients, including those at an executive level.
- Manage day-to-day project activities; establish appropriate leverage on project teams and assign/manage project responsibilities to team members. Provide coaching, mentoring and performance counseling to consultants, clients and project team members.
- Contribute to the general management of the Consulting Practice and develop and implement a personal plan which sets goals for professional and practice development.
Successful candidates will have:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business, Management, or related field.
- Minimum of five (5) years of related experience in delivering financial and management consulting services
- Experience in Consulting with Commercial Clients or a combination of Commercial and Federal Clients.
- Experience working on Deltek/Costpoint Implementation engagements
- supporting commercial clients or a combination of Commercial/Federal clients.
- Demonstrated management, analytical, organization, interpersonal, project management, communication skills, and highly developed Microsoft Suite skills required.
- Ability to lead and supervise others, provide exceptional client service, demonstrate commitment to continuous learning, display appropriate ethical knowledge and commitment and exhibit a sense of urgency and commitment to quality and the timely completion of projects.
- Demonstrated leadership, analytical, organization, interpersonal, project management, communication skills, and highly developed Microsoft Suite skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required.
- Must be able to travel up to 50% for client engagements
- CPA, PMP or other relevant certification is desired.
Back to top