Business Information Services Consultant
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a nationally recognized, full-service accounting and advisory firm whose specialized professionals connect with clients and their businesses through refreshing candor and clear industry insight. With approximately 2,700 employees across the United States, Baker Tilly is ranked as one of the 15 largest accounting and advisory firms in the country. Headquartered in Chicago, Baker Tilly is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 147 territories, with over 33,000 professionals. The combined worldwide revenue of independent member firms is $3.4 billion.
It’s an exciting time to join Baker Tilly!
We are seeking a Business Information Systems Consultant to join our Tysons, VA office location. In this role you will provide technical expertise to clients in evaluating and recommending business system solutions to include assessing, selecting, implementing and integrating software applications.
Specifically, our services include:
- ERP System Implementations
- Business System Integration
- Managing IT Business Risk and Compliance
- Business Process Improvement
- Work directly with clients analyzing client issues and developing solutions
- Define, document and improve business processes
- Timely completion of client deliverables
- Assist with recommendations to clients
- Conduct financial and data analysis
- Research industry and technology trends
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Provide project management support to senior consultants and client personnel
- Implement technology solutions
- Interact directly with Partners and leadership on client and engagement management.
- Special projects and all other duties as assigned
Successful candidates will have:
- BA/BS in Accounting, Finance, Accounting Information Systems, Management/Computer Information Systems, Industrial Engineering, or related program
- At least one (1) year of experience in delivering financial and management consulting services; Deltek Costpoint ERP Systems Implementation experience is a plus. Must have experience with Commercial clients of a combination of Commercial and Federal Clients.
- Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving, organizational, interpersonal, communication skills and solid Microsoft Suite skills required.
- Ability to provide exceptional client service, demonstrate commitment to continuous learning, display appropriate ethical knowledge and commitment and exhibit a sense of urgency and commitment to quality and the timely completion of duties.
- The ability to work effectively in a team environment with all levels of client personnel in various industries.
- Excellent written/verbal communications and collaboration skills.
- CPA or PMP certification preferred
- Flexibility to travel to client site as needed
Back to top