Audit Senior Associate, Healthcare
GROWTH OPPORTUNITY - Join a growing healthcare team that is a targeted key growth area for Baker Tilly. Become part of a talented group of professionals passionate about healthcare and have the rare opportunity to grow your career more quickly as the firm invests in this industry offering.
Our robust team of audit, tax and consulting healthcare specialists advises clients as they reposition their organizations and consider new strategies. This group has a vast array of financial, operational and strategic expertise covering the full spectrum of issues confronting providers today. We have served healthcare organizations for more than 30 years. Our practice provides services to acute care, post-acute care and ancillary service providers.
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a nationally recognized, full-service accounting and advisory firm whose specialized professionals connect with clients and their businesses through refreshing candor and clear industry insight. With approximately 2,700 employees across the United States, Baker Tilly is ranked as one of the 15 largest accounting and advisory firms in the country. Headquartered in Chicago, Baker Tilly is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 147 territories, with over 33,000 professionals. The combined worldwide revenue of independent member firms is $3.4 billion.
It’s an exciting time to join Baker Tilly! We are currently seeking a talented Audit Senior Associate to join our Healthcare team!
- Participate in financial statement audits, agreed upon procedures and special projects
- Identify accounting, financial statement, and reporting issues, based on U.S. GAAP
- Gain comprehensive understanding of client's operations, processes, and business objectives
- Proactively build relationships and communicate effectively with the client to provide superior client service
- Invest in professional development through active participation in training sessions and networking events both internally and externally
- Demonstrate excellent team skills, positive attitude and high ethical standards
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, 150 credits to sit for the CPA exam required
- CPA preferred
- Two (2)+ years of experience providing attest services in a professional services firm, healthcare experience highly desired
- Demonstrated skills in the areas of communication, relationship building, personal development, collaboration, and problem solving along with initiative, adaptability and highly developed Microsoft Suite skills
- Ability to travel 20%-35%, locations vary to include CA, CO, and the East Coast
- Open to relocation
Back to top