AR Recovery Specialist
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a nationally recognized, full-service accounting and advisory firm whose specialized professionals connect with clients and their businesses through refreshing candor and clear industry insight. With approximately 2,700 employees across the United States, Baker Tilly is ranked as one of the 15 largest accounting and advisory firms in the country. Headquartered in Chicago, Baker Tilly is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 141 countries, with 28,000 professionals. The combined worldwide revenue of independent member firms is $3.8 billion.
It’s an exciting time to join Baker Tilly!
The AR Recovery Specialist will play a critical role in collection of past due invoices from our clients. This role will initiate recovery efforts with clients on solutions for past due invoices as well as establishing relationships with Partners, Managers and Staff as appropriate.
- Responsible for recovery efforts with clients. Recover past due invoices. This may require creative problem solving for both a win/win situation for the client and Baker Tilly.
- Clearly communicate with clients and coworkers on payment status. Ask questions to gather facts and identify issues.
- Work with Accounts Receivable Recovery Manager on special recovery campaigns/strategies.
- Assess and analyze accounts with a greater percentage of collectability and identify accounts that may need regular follow-up to ensure payment.
- Assist other team members as needed.
- 5-8 years of related experience required.
- Associate’s degree or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills a must.
- Strong Negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to resolve conflicts.
- Knowledge in collection laws, bankruptcy and revenue cycle account flow preferred.
Back to top