Analytics Consulting Manager, Oracle
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a nationally recognized, full-service accounting and advisory firm whose specialized professionals connect with clients and their businesses through refreshing candor and clear industry insight. With approximately 2,700 employees across the United States, Baker Tilly is ranked as one of the 15 largest accounting and advisory firms in the country. Headquartered in Chicago, Baker Tilly is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 147 territories, with over 33,000 professionals. The combined worldwide revenue of independent member firms is $3.4 billion.
Due to our continued growth of our Management Consulting practice, we are currently seeking Managers to work as part of our Oracle Analytics practice based in our Chicago HQ office. The position will be focused on everything from project scoping to solution architecture and deployment. This could include report development, dashboard development; big data applications development, business intelligence development, advanced analytics applications develop, database development, data modeling, and solution design. Baker Tilly works with some of the leading organizations of world to implement successful Business Intelligence & Analytics solutions.
As a part of Baker Tilly, you will find that our global brand and entrepreneurial environment will give you the support you need to apply your industry and technical experience to build your career across a wide range of services to meet our client’s important needs. As a member of our team, you will also contribute to some of the most important activities in our firm which include operating and growing the business, serving the client, developing the best people, and shaping our culture.
It’s an exciting time to join Baker Tilly!
- Participate in analytics implementation including the full lifecycle of a project, from sales and requirements definition through application design, development, performance tuning, testing, deployment, and support
- Utilize application expertise, business knowledge and technical skills to successfully deliver solutions to clients
- Design, develop, testing and implement data integration and analytics solutions
- Develop technical architecture designs which support a robust solution, taking into account the user requirements, technical requirements, etc.
- Provide technical design expertise and best practices for our clients analytics process
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Development experience with Oracle Analytics Cloud (OAC) or OBIEE required. Additional Oracle cloud application experience preferred, but not required
- Deep understanding of SQL, data modeling and database design principals
- ETL development experience
- A minimum of five years of data analytics experience is required. Experience with a professional services firm, an internal analytics group, or similar environment with previous experience in development is highly desired
- Strong technical skills and development experience required. Other toolsets such as python, R other advanced analytics technologies highly desired.
- Disciplined approaches to designing and developing applications
- Client-facing verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to clearly explain technical concepts and analytics-driven findings
- Demonstrated management, analytical, organization, interpersonal, project management, communication skills, and highly developed Microsoft Suite skills (Word, Excel) required.
- Ability to provide exceptional client service, demonstrate commitment to continuous learning in order to stay current regarding applicable strategies, see the "big picture" as well as the details, display appropriate ethical knowledge and commitment, and exhibit a sense of urgency and commitment to quality and the timely completion of projects
- Ability to travel 30-75% for client engagements depending on client needs and preferences, including the ability to work nontraditional business hours for client demands.
Back to top