Analyst, Transaction Advisory Services - Dallas
- Interact directly with Partners on matters related to client and engagement management.
- Data gathering, document review and preparation of quality of earnings reports.
- Research and financial analysis of target companies.
- Due diligence for both buy side, sell side, and corporate finance transactions.
- Communication with clients to ensure delivery of exceptional client service.
- Participate in various marketing and recruiting activities of the firm.
- Opportunities for career development and to advance within the transaction advisory services group.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting and a CPA designation are required.
- Between one (1) to three (3) years of experience in a professional services firm performing audits and related services, manufacturing and distribution client experience preferred.
- Professional designations or candidacy (CFE, CFA, etc.) and / or an advanced degree and due diligence experience are a plus.
Baker Tilly US, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a leading advisory, tax and assurance firm whose specialized professionals guide clients through an ever-changing business world, helping them win now and anticipate tomorrow. Headquartered in Chicago, Baker Tilly, and its affiliated entities, have operations in North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Baker Tilly is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 146 territories, with 36,000 professionals. The combined worldwide revenue of independent member firms is $3.9 billion. Visit bakertilly.com or join the conversation on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
It's an exciting time to join Baker Tilly!
Learn more about us today!
Baker Tilly is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable federal, state or local law.
Back to top