Analyst, Transaction Advisory Services
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a nationally recognized, full-service accounting and advisory firm whose specialized professionals connect with clients and their businesses through refreshing candor and clear industry insight. With approximately 2,700 employees across the United States, Baker Tilly is ranked as one of the 15 largest accounting and advisory firms in the country. Headquartered in Chicago, Baker Tilly is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 147 territories, with over 33,000 professionals. The combined worldwide revenue of independent member firms is $3.4 billion.
At Baker Tilly, we invest in our people. We believe in continuous learning and development and have a number of programs to ensure the success of our people. As we continue to grow our Transaction Services practice, we are seeking to add an Analyst to our Transaction Services team in our Chicago, IL office. In this role, you will provide due diligence and transaction advisory services to our clients to meet their complex financial needs.
Our clients include privately held and publicly traded companies, private equity funds, mezzanine funds, banks, and business development companies. This multi-faceted client base allows us to provide our staff with a variety of opportunities across numerous industries, and a constant flow of challenging and meaningful work.
It’s an exciting time to join Baker Tilly!
- Interact directly with Partners on matters related to client and engagement management.
- Data gathering, document review and preparation of quality of earnings reports.
- Research and financial analysis of target companies.
- Due diligence for both buy side, sell side, and corporate finance transactions.
- Communication with clients to ensure delivery of exceptional client service.
- Participate in various marketing and recruiting activities of the firm.
- Opportunities for career development and to advance within the transaction advisory services group.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting and a CPA designation are required.
- Between one (1) to three (3) years of experience in a professional services firm performing audits and related services, manufacturing and distribution client experience preferred.
- Professional designations or candidacy (CFE, CFA, etc.) and / or an advanced degree and due diligence experience are a plus.
Meet Some of Baker Tilly's Employees
Partner, Risk, Internal Audit, & Cybersecurity Practice
Monica works to assist clients whose businesses face operational, financial, technological, reputational, or compliance-related challenges, and she spends her time equipping and supporting her team members to successfully meet those challenges.
Back to top