Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a leading advisory, tax and assurance firm whose specialized professionals guide clients through an ever-changing business world, helping them win now and anticipate tomorrow. Headquartered in Chicago, Baker Tilly, and its affiliated entities, have operations in North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Baker Tilly is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 145 territories, with 34,700 professionals. The combined worldwide revenue of independent member firms is $3.6 billion. Visit bakertilly.com or join the conversation on LinkedIn , Facebook and Twitter .
It's an exciting time to join Baker Tilly!
Baker Tilly is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable federal, state or local law.
Here is a summary of what our Administrative Assistants do at Baker Tilly:
- Support up to five managers, directors and/or partners in the firm
- Handle telephone calls, respond to inquiries and distribute messages
- Maintain computerized calendars, coordinate appointments and organize meetings
- Coordinate travel arrangements as needed
- Track work in progress projects and staff assignments for client engagements
- Assemble client deliverables
The successful candidate will have:
- A high school diploma
- At least 3 years of administrative or executive support experience supporting multiple individuals, preferably in a professional services environment
- Demonstrated level of technical proficiency with Microsoft Office Word 2007 & Excel 2007 at the Intermediate or Advanced levels
- The ability to work effectively in a team environment and with all levels
- Excellent written/verbal communications and collaboration skills
- Integrity within a professional environment
- Professional demeanor and ability to handle matters confidentially
- The ability to work overtime and some weekends as needed
- Ability to walk, sit, stoop, bend, reach, balance, speak and hear as well as lift or carry up to 25 lbs
Back to top