Accounting Software Implementation Consultant
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a leading advisory, tax and assurance firm whose specialized professionals guide clients through an ever-changing business world, helping them win now and anticipate tomorrow. Headquartered in Chicago, Baker Tilly, and its affiliated entities, have operations in North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Baker Tilly is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 145 territories, with 34,700 professionals. The combined worldwide revenue of independent member firms is $3.6 billion. Visit bakertilly.com or join the conversation on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
Technology has changed the way businesses function -- both internally across the enterprise and externally with vendors and customers. The ability to adopt new technologies is vital to an organization’s growth and ability to compete. Baker Tilly's Technology Solutions team helps clients utilize Intacct, the only cloud accounting software company to be appointed a preferred provider by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), to improve business efficiency and drive business forward.
We are currently seeking an Intacct Implementation Consultant to join our Baker Tilly Technology Solutions team in Madison, WI! In this fast-paced and challenging role, you will utilize your well-polished interpersonal skills and technical abilities as you work alongside clients to plan and execute Intacct implementations.
It’s an exciting time to join Baker Tilly!
- Prepare documentation of client needs and business processes.
- Setup and configure Intacct software to meet customer requirements.
- Develop test scripts for customers' testing phase.
- Assist customers in extracting data from legacy systems.
- Convert extracted data into Intacct.
- Develop reports and dashboards utilizing the Intacct tools.
- Setup and configure integrated 3rd party solutions.
- Provide end-user training on Intacct and related integrated products.
- Provide ongoing product technical support to internal and external customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, information systems, or related field, required.
- Some experience working in an accounting environment, preferred.
- Experience using or implementing software, strongly preferred.
- Strong Microsoft Suite skills (Word, Excel).
- Ability to exhibit a sense of urgency and commitment to quality and the timely completion of duties.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Well-developed presentation skills.
- Occasional overnight travel may be required.
Back to top