2020 Consulting Spend A Day with Baker Tilly - Chicago, IL
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a leading advisory, tax and assurance firm whose specialized professionals guide clients through an ever-changing business world, helping them win now and anticipate tomorrow. Headquartered in Chicago, Baker Tilly, and its affiliated entities, have operations in North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Baker Tilly is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 145 territories, with 34,700 professionals. The combined worldwide revenue of independent member firms is $3.6 billion. Visit bakertilly.com or join the conversation on LinkedIn , Facebook and Twitter .
It's an exciting time to join Baker Tilly!
Location: Chicago, IL
Program Date: January 2020
Baker Tilly Annual Report 2018
During this one-day program, Spend A Day participants will:
- Be exposed to some of the consulting work that our new staff is assigned
- Learn directly from our staff about the culture of Baker Tilly
- Have the ability to meet Baker Tilly employees from partner to staff
- Actively pursuing an undergraduate degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, Human Resources, Computer Science, Business/Management Information Systems/Technology, Industrial Engineering, General Engineering, or a similar technical degree and plan to work full-time in 2022
- Plan to actively pursue an internship in summer 2021
- The ability to work effectively in a team environment with all levels of client personnel in various industries
- Outstanding academic performance required
- Excellent written/verbal communication and collaboration skills
- Integrity within a professional environment
Meet Some of Baker Tilly's Employees
Monica D.Partner, Risk, Internal Audit, & Cybersecurity Practice
Monica works to assist clients whose businesses face operational, financial, technological, reputational, or compliance-related challenges, and she spends her time equipping and supporting her team members to successfully meet those challenges.
Back to top