2020 Consulting Spend A Day with Baker Tilly
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a nationally recognized, full-service accounting and advisory firm whose specialized professionals connect with clients and their businesses through refreshing candor and clear industry insight. With approximately 2,700 employees across the United States, Baker Tilly is ranked as one of the 15 largest accounting and advisory firms in the country. Headquartered in Chicago, Baker Tilly is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 147 territories, with over 33,000 professionals. The combined worldwide revenue of independent member firms is $3.4 billion.
It's an exciting time to join Baker Tilly!
During this one-day program, Baker Tilly participants will:
- Be exposed to some of the tax, assurance, advisory and consulting work that our new staff is assigned
- Learn directly from our staff about the culture of Baker Tilly
- The ability to meet Baker Tilly employees from partner to staff
Successful candidates will meet the following requirements:
- Actively pursuing an undergraduate degree in accounting, accounting information systems or finance and plan to work full time in 2023
- Plan to actively pursue an internship in summer 2022
- The ability to work effectively in a team environment with all levels of client personnel in various industries
- Outstanding academic performance required, with a minimum overall GPA of 3.0 with at least a 3.2 GPA preferred.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and collaboration skills
- Integrity within a professional environment
Back to top