2020 Baker Tilly Spotlight Program - Milwaukee
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause is ranked as one of the top 15 largest public accounting and advisory firms in the United States. Our principles of integrity, passion, stewardship and collaboration guide our behavior and help us strive for excellence in our work. We believe investing in our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve benefits all of us. Join us this summer to learn and understand about an organization that truly believes we realize our potential by helping you realize yours!
It's an exciting time to join Baker Tilly!
The Spotlight Program is an interactive program designed to provide all levels of students, with an opportunity to gain more insight about the firm's culture, professional staff, exciting career opportunities, and to be considered early for our 2021 internship program.
During this program, participants will:
- network with professionals across various service lines
- learn about the work we do, the clients we serve, and the teams we build
- participate in professional development sessions
- engage in a case study competition with other attendees
- have an exclusive chance to interview for our 2021 internship opportunities
Our annual Spotlight program will be held in our Milwaukee office on Thursday, June 11, 2020 .
Please submit your resume to be considered.
Successful candidates will:
- be a declared accounting major with a plan to graduate with 150 hours by December 2021 or 2022
- plan to actively pursue an internship for 2021
- have a preferred GPA of 3.0 or above
- be actively involved in extracurricular activities to include athletics, employment, professional organizations or community service
Back to top