2020 Baker Tilly Spotlight Program - Dallas
Are you an accounting student looking to expand your leadership skills? Do you want to deepen your understanding of the Baker Tilly experience and interview for a 2021 internship? If so, we invite you to apply for our summer 2020 Spotlight program!
Baker Tilly's Spotlight is an immersive experience that will provide participants with the opportunity to gain valuable insight into the culture of a successful tax, assurance, and advisory firm. Through hands-on learning and team building activities, you will be able to network with current and future Baker Tilly professionals to learn how we work with and support our clients.
Participants will partake in a series of professional development sessions and have the opportunity to implement their skills in an exciting case study competition. Finally, participants will have an exclusive opportunity to interview for a 2021 internship position!
Spotlight is meant to be educational, rewarding, and, most importantly - fun! So join us this summer to learn more about what you can do now to propel your career for tomorrow!
Our annual Spotlight program will be held in our Plano office on Thursday, May 28, 2020.
Please submit your resume to be considered.
To be considered, successful candidates will:
- be a declared accounting, accounting information systems or information systems major;
- if an accounting major, have a plan to graduate with 150 hours by December 2021 or 2022;
- plan to actively pursue an internship for 2021;
- have a preferred GPA of 3.0 or above;
- be actively involved in extracurricular activities to include athletics, employment, professional organizations or community service.
Back to top