2019 SOAR with Baker Tilly
In an increasingly complex world, taking advantage of our individual uniqueness at Baker Tilly is essential to our success. Each of us brings a perspective shaped by our individuality. Ethnicity, race, gender, age, physical ability, faith, sexual orientation, education, personality, skills, life experiences are all elements that influence how we can make our firm stronger as a whole. SOAR with Baker Tilly is an event designed to provide current students insight into the unique initiatives related to diversity and inclusion that we focus on at Baker Tilly. At Baker Tilly, diversity and inclusion is directly linked to our firm’s goal of attracting and developing the best talent.
By participating in SOAR with Baker Tilly, you'll have an opportunity to:
- learn about our diversity initiative (SOAR) and women’s initiative (GROW),
- engage in small group discussions with diverse professionals at Baker Tilly to gain insights into their career journey,
- network with associates of all levels,
- discover opportunities offered to jump start your career!
Our SOAR with Baker Tilly event will be held in our Chicago office on Friday, April 26th from 9:30am to 2:30pm!
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause is ranked as one of the top 15 largest public accounting and advisory firms in the United States. Our principles of integrity, passion, and stewardship guide our behavior and help us strive for excellence in our work. We believe investing in our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve benefits all of us.
Please submit your resume to be considered. We will be accepting resumes until April 18th, 2019.
SOAR with Baker Tilly is a great way to learn about our unique initiatives related to diversity and inclusion, network with Baker Tilly employees and Partners, and to gain insight into the career opportunities within Baker Tilly! Successful candidates will:
- be a declared accounting, business, engineering, information systems, or other related major graduating from December 2019-May 2021
- have a preferred GPA of at least a 3.0
- be actively involved in extracurricular activities to include athletics, employment, professional organizations or community service
Back to top