2019 Consulting Spend A Day with Baker Tilly - Chicago, IL
Spend A Day with Baker Tilly Consulting is a one-day, interactive program designed to provide current and future consultants insight into the culture and atmosphere of a successful accounting and advisory firm.
By participating, you'll have an opportunity to:
- explore careers in consulting,
- learn about our clients and how we help them,
- engage in a team building activity,
- network with associates of all levels,
- discover opportunities offered to jump start your career through our internship program and more!
Spend A Day with Baker Tilly Consulting is a rewarding, educational, and fun program. Come join us!
Our principles of integrity, passion, and stewardship guide our behavior and help us strive for excellence in our work. We believe investing in our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve benefits all of us. Join us this summer to learn and understand about an organization that truly believes we realize our potential by helping you realize yours!
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a nationally recognized, full-service accounting and advisory firm whose specialized professionals connect with clients and their businesses through refreshing candor and clear industry insight. With approximately 2,700 employees across the United States, Baker Tilly is ranked as one of the 15 largest accounting and advisory firms in the country. Headquartered in Chicago, Baker Tilly is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 147 territories, with over 33,000 professionals. The combined worldwide revenue of independent member firms is $3.4 billion.
It’s an exciting time to join Baker Tilly!
Spend A Day is a great way to learn about Baker Tilly and an opportunity to be considered early for our Summer Externship Program! Successful candidates will:
- Graduate in 2021
- Have a preferred GPA of at least a 3.2
- Have high interest in consulting
- Major declared as one of the following
- Industrial Engineering
- General Engineering
- Operations management
- Information systems/technology
- Human Resources
- Industrial Psychology
- Industrial Relations
- Be actively involved in extracurricular activities to include athletics, employment, professional organizations or community service
- Availability to attend on our January program
Back to top