2018 Spend A Day with Baker Tilly - Appleton
Spend A Day with Baker Tilly is a one-day, interactive program designed to provide first year accounting students insight into the field of public accounting, what sets Baker Tilly apart and an opportunity to interact with our professionals to gain an understanding of the “day-to-day” feel at Baker Tilly!
By participating, you'll have an opportunity to:
- explore careers in public accounting,
- learn about our clients and how we help them,
- shadow Audit and Tax associates to gain insight on day-to-day assignments,
- participate in professional development and team building workshops,
- discover opportunities offered to jump start your career!
This year's Spend A Day program will be held in our Appleton office on August 16, 2018!
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause is ranked as one of the top 15 largest public accounting and advisory firms in the United States. Our principles of integrity, passion, and stewardship guide our behavior and help us strive for excellence in our work. We believe investing in our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve benefits all of us. Join us this summer to learn and understand about an organization that truly believes we realize our potential by helping you realize yours!
It’s an exciting time to join Baker Tilly!
Please submit your resume to be considered.
Successful candidates will:
- be a declared accounting major graduating with 150 hours in 2020 or 2021,
- plan to actively pursue an internship for 2020,
- have a preferred GPA of 3.0 or above,
- be actively involved in extracurricular activities to include athletics, employment, professional organizations or community service.
Meet Some of Baker Tilly's Employees
Partner, Risk, Internal Audit, & Cybersecurity Practice
Monica works to assist clients whose businesses face operational, financial, technological, reputational, or compliance-related challenges, and she spends her time equipping and supporting her team members to successfully meet those challenges.
Back to top