2018 Baker Tilly Spotlight Program - Wyomissing
The Summer Spotlight program is an interactive program designed to provide rising juniors (in a 4-year program) and seniors (in a 5-year program), with an opportunity to gain more insight about the firm’s culture, professional staff, exciting career opportunities, and to be considered early for our 2019 internship program.
During this program, participants will:
- network with professionals across various service lines,
- learn about the work we do, the clients we serve, and the teams we build
- participate in professional development sessions
- engage in a case study competition with other attendees,
- have an exclusive chance to interview for our 2019 internship opportunities
Our annual Spotlight program will be held in our Wyomissing office on June 12th and 13th.
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause is ranked as one of the top 15 largest public accounting and advisory firms in the United States. Our principles of integrity, passion, stewardship and collaboration guide our behavior and help us strive for excellence in our work. We believe investing in our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve benefits all of us. Join us this summer to learn and understand about an organization that truly believes we realize our potential by helping you realize yours!
It’s an exciting time to join Baker Tilly!
Please submit your resume to be considered.
Successful candidates will:
- be a declared accounting major graduating with 150 hours in December 2019 or May 2020,
- plan to actively pursue an internship for 2019,
- have a preferred GPA of 3.0 or above
- be actively involved in extracurricular activities to include athletics, employment, professional organizations or community service.
Meet Some of Baker Tilly's Employees
Partner, Risk, Internal Audit, & Cybersecurity Practice
Monica works to assist clients whose businesses face operational, financial, technological, reputational, or compliance-related challenges, and she spends her time equipping and supporting her team members to successfully meet those challenges.
Back to top