2018 Baker Tilly Spotlight Program - New York City
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a nationally recognized, full-service accounting and advisory firm whose specialized professionals connect with clients and their businesses through refreshing candor and clear industry insight. With approximately 2,700 employees across the United States, Baker Tilly is ranked as one of the 15 largest accounting and advisory firms in the country. Headquartered in Chicago, Baker Tilly is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 141 countries, with 28,000 professionals. The combined worldwide revenue of independent member firms is $3.8 billion.
It’s an exciting time to join Baker Tilly!
The Summer Spotlight Program is an interactive program designed to provide rising juniors (in a 4-year program) and rising seniors (in a 5-year program), with an opportunity to gain more insight about the firm’s culture, professional staff, exciting career opportunities, and to be considered early for our 2019 internship program.
During this program, participants will:
- network with professionals across various service lines,
- learn about the work we do, the clients we serve, and the teams we build
- participate in professional development sessions
- engage in a case study competition with other attendees
- have an exclusive chance to interview for our 2019 internship opportunities
Our annual Spotlight program will be held in our New York City office on June 14th/15th and the Long Island office on June 26th/27th
Successful candidates will:
- be a declared accounting major graduating with 150 hours in December 2019 or 2020
- plan to actively pursue an internship for 2019
- 3.0 GPA or above preferred; be actively involved in extracurricular activities to include athletics, employment, professional organizations or community service
Back to top