2018 Baker Tilly Spotlight Program - Madison
Baker Tilly's Summer Spotlight is a one-day, interactive program designed to provide sophomores (in a 4-year program) and juniors (in a 5-year program), with an opportunity to gain more insight about the firm’s culture, professional staff, exciting career opportunities, and to be considered early for our 2019 internship program and full-time opportunities.
During this program, participants will:
- have the opportunity to network with professionals across various service lines,
- learn about the work our accountants do and the different clients we serve,
- participate in professional development sessions,
- engage in a case study competition with other attendees,
- discover opportunities offered to jump start your career!
This year's Spotlight program will be held in our Madison office June 21, 2018!
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause is ranked as one of the top 15 largest public accounting and advisory firms in the United States. Our principles of integrity, passion, and stewardship guide our behavior and help us strive for excellence in our work. We believe investing in our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve benefits all of us. Join us this summer to learn and understand about an organization that truly believes we realize our potential by helping you realize yours!
It’s an exciting time to join Baker Tilly!
Please submit your resume to be considered.
Successful candidates will:
- be a declared accounting major graduating with 150 hours in 2019 or 2020,
- plan to actively pursue an internship or full-time employment for 2019,
- have a preferred GPA of 3.0 or above,
- be actively involved in extracurricular activities to include athletics, employment, professional organizations or community service.
Meet Some of Baker Tilly's Employees
Partner, Risk, Internal Audit, & Cybersecurity Practice
Monica works to assist clients whose businesses face operational, financial, technological, reputational, or compliance-related challenges, and she spends her time equipping and supporting her team members to successfully meet those challenges.
Back to top