2018 Baker Tilly Spend A Day Program - Wilkes Barre
Spend A Day with Baker Tilly is a one-day, interactive program designed to provide current and future accounting majors insight into the culture and atmosphere of a successful accounting and advisory firm.
By participating, participants will:
- explore careers in public accounting,
- learn about our clients and how we support them,
- engage in a team building activity,
- network with associates of all levels,
- discover opportunities offered to jump start your career!
Spend A Day with Baker Tilly Virchow Krause is a rewarding, educational, and fun program. Come join us!
Our annual Spend a Day with Baker Tilly Virchow Krause will be held in our Wilkes Barre office on June 18th.
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause is ranked as one of the 15th largest public accounting and advisory firms in the United States. Our principles of integrity, passion, stewardship and collaboration guide our behavior and help us strive for excellence in our work. We believe investing in our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve benefits all of us. Join us this summer to learn and understand about an organization that truly believes we realize our potential by helping you realize yours!
It’s an exciting time to join Baker Tilly!
Please submit your resume to be considered.
Spend A Day is a great way to learn about Baker Tilly and an opportunity to be considered early for our Internship Program or full-time opportunities! Eligible candidates will:
- be a declared accounting major graduating with 150 hours in December 2020 or May 2021
- have a preferred GPA of 3.0 or above.
- be actively involved in extracurricular activities to include athletics, employment, professional organizations or community service
Meet Some of Baker Tilly's Employees
Monica D.Partner, Risk, Internal Audit, & Cybersecurity Practice
Monica works to assist clients whose businesses face operational, financial, technological, reputational, or compliance-related challenges, and she spends her time equipping and supporting her team members to successfully meet those challenges.
Back to top