2017 Spend A Day with Baker Tilly - New York, New York
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a nationally recognized, full-service accounting and advisory firm whose specialized professionals connect with clients and their businesses through refreshing candor and clear industry insight. With approximately 2,900 employees across the United States, Baker Tilly is ranked as one of the 12 largest professional services firms in the country.
It’s an exciting time to join Baker Tilly!
The Baker Tilly Spend a Day Program is a one-day program designed to provide freshmen (in a 4-year program) and sophomores (in a 5-year program) with an opportunity to gain more insight about the firm’s culture, professional staff, and exciting career opportunities.
During this one-day program, participants will:
- Participate in professional development workshops
- Have the opportunity to network with professionals across various lines of business
- Participate in job shadowing
- Learn more about Baker Tilly and the public accounting industry
Successful candidates will meet the following requirements:
- Have a minimum of a 3.0 GPA and working toward 150 credits
- Interest in pursuing an undergraduate degree in accounting
- Currently a freshman (in a 4-year program) or sophomore (in a 5-year program)
Back to top