2017 Baker Tilly Spotlight Program (Tax and Assurance)
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a nationally recognized, full-service accounting and advisory firm whose specialized professionals connect with clients and their businesses through refreshing candor and clear industry insight. With approximately 2,700 employees across the United States, Baker Tilly is ranked as one of the 15 largest accounting and advisory firms in the country. Headquartered in Chicago, Baker Tilly is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 141 countries, with 28,000 professionals. The combined worldwide revenue of independent member firms is $3.8 billion.
It’s an exciting time to join Baker Tilly!
The Spotlight Externship Program for those interested in tax, assurance and consulting opportunities in the New York, New York office. The program is scheduled to be held in June 2017.
The Baker Tilly Summer Spotlight Program is a two-day program designed to provide sophomores (in a 4-year program) and juniors (in a 5 year program), with an opportunity to gain more insight about the firm’s culture, professional staff, exciting career opportunities, and interview for Winter and Summer internships for 2018.
- During this two day program, participants will:
- Have the opportunity to network with professionals across various service lines
- Participate in professional development sessions
- Learn about the nature of work our accountants and consultants do, and how it differs from one group to the next.
- Participate in a case study competition with other attendees
- Interview for 2018 internship opportunities
Successful candidates will meet the following requirements:
- Actively pursuing an undergraduate degree in accounting
- Plan to actively pursue an internship for 2018
- Have a minimum of a 3.2 GPA and working toward 150 credits
- Have a strong interest in working within the public accounting/consulting industry
Meet Some of Baker Tilly's Employees
Partner, Risk, Internal Audit, & Cybersecurity Practice
Monica works to assist clients whose businesses face operational, financial, technological, reputational, or compliance-related challenges, and she spends her time equipping and supporting her team members to successfully meet those challenges.
Back to top