Territory Development Manager
Bai Brands is the leading innovator in the beverage landscape with a line of healthy drinks that are flavorful, low calorie, and infused with antioxidants from coffee's superfruit. Listed in the top 20 of Forbes record of America’s Most Promising Companies in 2015, now is the time to join our audacious and tenacious team!
We are seeking a high-performing Territory Development Manager who will bring strong leadership, ambition and the desire to join a positive, winning team. The ideal candidate will target accounts in their assigned territory and work with local distributors and distributor account managers to achieve superior sales. The position requires a high-energy, self- motivated, organized, energetic, and creative team player with sales experience.
This is a sales position with one primary focus and multiple responsibilities: identifying new prospects then soliciting, selling and ensuring proper placement of product in retail outlets. The Territory Development Manager will work develop, strengthen and maximize new and existing opportunities with buyers. The Territory Development Manager will have a base revenue and incremental sales goal to achieve annually.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain an organized list of target accounts in the territory
- Sell our brand to retailers in coordination with local distributors & brokers
- Call on target accounts on an ongoing basis to review in-store priorities
- Enhance the business, brand visibility, and availability by gaining new distribution
- Educate account managers on proper and effective merchandising
- Rack, equipment, and POS placements
- Strong customer service, interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral)
- Creative presentation/public speaking and premium selling skills are a must
- Innovative and creativity in approaching accounts and expanding business
- Ability to formulate account strategies and execute against them
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Professional demeanor in working with coworkers, distributors, retail reps and consumers
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Sales experience – food and beverage experience a plus
- Cell Phone (company reimbursement)
- Must have their own computer
- Ability to adapt and self-motivate with ease
- Proactive communication skills
- Positive and upbeat outlook with a sense of humor
- Must have valid driver's license and own vehicle to travel and transport promotional merchandise between accounts within assigned territory
- Must be able to use more than basic features in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Must be able to list up to 35 lbs
Bai Brands is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to top