Systems Integration Specialist
Bai is seeking a hands-on Systems Integration Specialist to manage ongoing systems and software integration.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Integrate all software modules and ensure the proper configuration. Define and perform software integration tests to ensure smooth integration.
• Build and maintain the software development environment ensuring downtown is minimalized.
• Developing new integrations by connecting third party software to the Bai Brands.
• Plan, develop, integrate, implement, and own the SharePoint integration.
• Work with internal customers on training, use, and ongoing maintenance of SharePoint.
• Develop SOPs and map integration for all third party and internal software.
• Utilize SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) for data migration tasks and workflow applications.
• Evaluate interface between hardware and software, and operational and performance requirements of overall system.
• Formulates and designs software system, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
• Develops and directs software system testing procedures, programming, and documentation.
• Consults with internal customer concerning maintenance of software system.
• Analyze, build, and install new servers.
• Analyzes software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
• BS/BA in related field or equivalent work experience
• At least 5 years’ experience in IT systems integration
• SQL experience
• System implementation experience
• Expertise working with SharePoint
• Ability to effectively communicate in vocal and written word
• Must be able to lift up to 30lbs
• Must have familiarity in both a Windows and Mac setting
• MS Office experience
Back to top