Sudden Impact Manager
Bai Brands is the leading innovator in the beverage landscape with a line of healthy drinks that are flavorful, low calorie, and infused with antioxidants from coffee's superfruit. Listed in the top 20 of Forbes record of America’s Most Promising Companies in 2015, now is the time to join our audacious and tenacious team!
We are seeking a high-performing Sudden Impact Manager who will bring strong leadership, ambition and the desire to join a positive, winning team. The ideal candidate will plan and leverage events to increase brand awareness and consumer adoption. The position requires a high-energy, self- motivated, organized, energetic, and creative team player with sales experience.
This is a sales position with one primary focus and multiple responsibilities: To grow sales and marketplace penetration by identifying strategically significant Bai markets and executing a surgical strike on the AOM channel of trade. Geographic focus is the San Francisco Bay Area and Northern California.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing and opening new SIP accounts across retail channels
- Works with sales teams to identify and target specific areas within region to activate events
- Coordinate and organize sales blitz
- Stock vehicle with product and POS
- Product delivery and merchandising
- Flash sampling
- Record keeping and event recap reporting
- Ensures upkeep of vehicle; schedule vehicle maintenance
- Sales experience – food and beverage experience a plus
- Must have sales experience, beverage experience a plus.
- Must have cell phone
- Must have their own computer
- Strong customer service, interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral)
- Creative presentation/public speaking and premium selling skills are a must
- Innovative and creativity in approaching accounts and expanding business
- Ability to formulate account strategies and execute against them
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Professional demeanor in working with coworkers, distributors, retail reps and consumers
- Ability to adapt and self-motivate with ease
- Positive and upbeat outlook with a sense of humor
- Must have valid driver's license and good driving record
- Must be able to use more than basic features in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Frequent lifting, up to 35 lbs.
Bai Brands is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to top