Imagine a world full of flavor and packed with goodness! This is our envisioned future, and we are working every day to make this world a reality. Bai Brands is the leading innovator in the beverae landscape with a line of healthy drinks that are flavorful, low calorie, and infused with antioxidants from coffee's superfruit. We are in the throes of a "bevolution," and we want to bring everyone along on our journey because we know this is a world in which we all want to live. It is time to join our audacious and tenacious team!
Bai Brands is looking for a Senior Accountant to join our Finance team in Hamilton, NJ.
- Monthly general ledger account reconciliations
- Support month-end, quarter-end, and year-end close processes
- Manage accounts payable process including payment reconciliation
- Assist in building, documenting, and improving control processes and SOPs
- Prepare analyses of standard and ad hoc financial information
- Assist in accounting issues, as needed
- Special projects, as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and/or Finance
- 5+ Years Accounting Experience
- CPA/CPA Track Strongly Preferred
- Above Average Excel Skills
- Microsoft Dynamics GP experience preferred
- Detail oriented with strong analytical skills
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Strong interdepartmental communication and collaborative skills
- Ability to work in extremely fast-paced and evolving hyper-growth environment
Meet Some of Bai Brands's Employees
Territory Development Manager
On the road and in the selling zone, Durale gets Bai Brands' business deals done—establishing profitable business relationships with store managers and getting cases on store shelves.
Back to top