Bai Brands is the leading innovator in the beverage landscape with a line of healthy drinks that are flavorful, low calorie, and infused with antioxidants from coffee's superfruit. Listed in the top 20 of Forbes record of America’s Most Promising Companies in 2015, now is the time to join our audacious and tenacious team!
We are seeking a high-performing Sales/ExecutionMerchandiser, also known as a Guardian of Flavor, who will bring ambition and the desire to join a positive, winning team. The ideal candidate will target accounts in their assigned territory and work with local distributors and distributor account managers to achieve superior sales. The position requires a high-energy, self-motivated, organized, energetic, and creative team player with sales experience.
In this role, the Sales/Execution Merchandiser will identify new prospects then solicit, sell and ensure proper placement of product in retail outlets. The merchandiser will work develop, strengthen and maximize new and existing opportunities with buyers.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain an organized list of target accounts in the territory
- Call on target accounts on an ongoing basis to review in-store priorities
- Enhance the business, brand visibility, and availability by gaining new distribution
- Rack, equipment, and POS placements
- Implement innovative and creative ways to approach accounts and expand business
- Ability to formulate account strategies and execute against them
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Professional demeanor in working with coworkers, distributors, retail reps and consumers
- Merchandize beverage experience
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to adapt and self-motivate with ease
- Must have valid driver's license and own vehicle to travel and transport promotional merchandise between accounts within assigned territory
- Cell phone (company reimbursement)
- Must have their own computer
- Positive and upbeat outlook with a sense of humor
- Must be able to regularly lift up to 35 pounds
- Minimum 40 hours a week, with the ability to work flexible hours when needed
Bai Brands is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of Bai Brands's Employees
Territory Development Manager
On the road and in the selling zone, Durale gets Bai Brands' business deals done—establishing profitable business relationships with store managers and getting cases on store shelves.
Back to top