Quality Sensory Specialist
Bai Brands is the leading innovator in the beverage landscape with a line of healthy drinks that are flavorful, low calorie, and infused with antioxidants from coffee's superfruit. Listed in the top 20 of Forbes record of America’s Most Promising Companies in 2015, now is the time to join our audacious and tenacious team!
Bai Brands is committed to providing a world class product. Therefore, Bai is looking for a Quality Sensory Specialist that can support the production runs at various co-manufacturing partners.
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
- Performs product and processing audits to ensure that specifications and standards are met.
- Ensures that all duties are performed in compliance with food safety standards and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
- Performs sensory testing before and after each production run.
- Maintains records of all approved batches.
- Collects raw material and finished product samples for micro and physical testing.
- Conduct a range of controlled tests before and after production.
- Prepares quality documentation and reports, analytical data and summaries.
- Continuously explore opportunities to add value and improve existing procedures.
- Familiar with GMP and has 1-2 years’ experience in the food and beverage industry
- Excellent attention to detail and record keeping
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to be organized and can self-manage time and tasks on a daily basis
Bai Brands is an equal opportunity employer
Job Type: Full-time/Entry Level
Travel: 35% locally & out of state
Back to top