Quality and Production Specialist
Bai Brands is the leading innovator in the beverage landscape with a line of healthy drinks that are flavorful, low calorie, and infused with antioxidants from coffee’s super fruit. Listed in the top 20 of Forbes record of America’s Most Promising Companies in 2015, now is the time to join our audacious and tenacious team!
Bai is looking for a Quality and Production Specialist that can support the success of production runs at one of our co-manufacturing partners.
Key Areas of Responsibilities
• Performs product and processing audits to ensure that specifications and standards are met.
• Ensures that all duties are performed in compliance with food safety standards and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
• Perform taste tests before and after each production run.
• Monitors, validates, and records data on critical control points during each production run.
• Collects raw material and finished product samples for micro and physical testing.
• Collects and maintains retain samples.
• Conduct a range of controlled tests before and after production.
• Prepares quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
• Continuously explore opportunities to add value and improve existing procedures.
• Familiar with GMP and has 1-2 years’ experience in the food and beverage industry
• Bachelor’s degree in food science, microbiology, engineering, chemistry or related field
• Excellent attention to detail and record keeping
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to be organized and can self-manage time and tasks on a daily basis
Bai Brands is an equal opportunity employer
Job Type: Full-time/Entry-Mid Level
Back to top