Bai Brands is the leading innovator in the beverage landscape with a line of healthy drinks that are flavorful, low calorie, naturally sweetened, and infused with antioxidants from coffee's superfruit. Listed in the top 20 of Forbes record of America’s Most Promising Companies in 2015, now is the time to join our audacious and tenacious team!
Bai is looking for a Production Manager that can support the success of production runs at one of our co-manufacturing partners.
The production and project manager is a liaison between BAI Brands LLC and the Manufacturing facilities that produce a specific group of products that are from a specific category.
- Ensures that a line of communication between BAI and Manufacturing facility(ies) exists and is healthy and maintained at all times.
- Understands, tracks and reacts to production metrics including but not limited to: bottles produced, percent yield, efficiency, downtime, defect rates, rework, etc.
- Is cognizant of quality metrics such as brix, pH, Vitamin C, fill weights, etc.
- Takes a proactive approach to ensure, through organization, leadership and other appropriate methods that no issues arise during commissioning of new products, use of new suppliers, change of manufacturing equipment, etc.
- Is able to analyze and understand equipment and break it down into functional units: pumps, valves, pipe, probes/sensors/gauges etc.
- Has strong analytical and problem solving skills that facilitates troubleshooting and continuous improvement of equipment and processes.
- At least 5 years of experience in manufacturing (aseptic beverage manufacturing preferred) or a bachelor's degree in engineering, biology, chemistry, mathematics, or a related field.
- Lean and Six Sigma certification (green belt or better) is a plus.
- Leadership experience is a plus.
Job Type: Full-time/Entry-Mid Level
Location: Dayton, NJ
Back to top